Thursday 28 April 2016

PRAYERS AGAINST SICKNESSES,DISEASES AND MISFORTUNE from Femi Obadun

Pray this prayer with focus and faith and you will see miracles happening in your life.Have faith!

Father in heaven, i believe in the death of your son Jesus Christ, i believe that by his stripes, i have been made whole.I believe that your wish is for me to prosper and be in health.I receive the healing power of Christ into my life now.I receive the anointing to be made whole.I receive the divine life which cannot be molested by the devil and his agents into my life this moment.I see myself in great health, i see myself now doing what has been difficult for me to do heretofore.I see the light of good health shining over me.I see the hand of the son of God resting over my entire body. I see myself rising above the storm of sicknesses and diseases.Hallelujah i see the devil and his agents falling down for my sake.Glory Glory i receive the life of eternal God.I see myself in great victory from now and always in Jesus name amen.

1 comment:

  1. Leave your comment and let's learn from one another.God bless you

    ReplyDelete