Friday 22 April 2016

MORNING PRAYERS AND AFFIRMATION OF FAITH FOR FRIDAY 22 APRIL 2016



Father,your word says that your mercy rules over judgment.You are the father of light,father of grace and of rich mercies.In my walk today,let your mercy reign.In my words today,let your wisdom be made perfect in them.In my endeavors and efforts today,let your grace be made perfect in them.I walk in your direction,so i believe that i shall not stumble.I speak in your wisdom,so i believe that i shall not speak amiss and foolishly.I depend on your strength today so i believe that my work shall be profitable,that i shall not labor in vain.Thank you father for confirming these words in Jesus name i have prayed amen.

3 comments:

  1. To God Be the Glory Good morning this is a powerful Femi Obadun. I thank God for what He is doing in my life and the words of God and your prayers in our life man of God.I pray that through your prayers souls will be saved delivered and said free to all who believe and trust in the word of God hey man and thank you Jesus thank you for all you do if your mercy and Grace and let us endure to the very end of time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessings to you Ginger.have a great day

      Delete
  2. God bless you richly brother George.

    ReplyDelete