Friday 22 April 2016

PRAYER POINTS AND PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS















Father in heaven,be unto me according to your words of promises for my life.
Your word says that your thoughts towards me are thoughts of good and not of evil, to give me an expected end,a future and a good life.
Now, I receive this your word into my spirit and i believe that it shall perform wonders in my life.It shall not cease from performing wonders in my life.
I receive your peace that passes all understanding into my life.
I resist every agenda of the wicked ones in my life.
By the power of the Holy Ghost that is at work in my life;
I decree that the enterprises of wickedness working against my destiny be destroyed right now in Jesus name.
I receive your provision in abundance just as you gave them manna in the wilderness.
I declare upon my life that poverty shall not have dominion over me.
I declare that misfortune,sicknesses and diseases shall not have dominion over me.
I cover my life's pathway with the blood of your only begotten son,Jesus Christ.
I cover the destinies of my loved ones with the covenant blood of the unblemished Lamb of  Heaven
I declare that am not stagnated,i am moving forward,i am moving from level to level,from grace to grace,from mercies to richer mercies.
I receive your everlasting love into my life.
I shall not die but live to keep declaring your word in Jesus name amen. 

1 comment: