Friday 29 April 2016

MY LETTER TO THE HOLY GHOST THIS MORNING.


















Blessed Holy Ghost, i worship you
Blessed Spirit of truth, i worship you
Blessed Holy ghost,i magnify you
The spirit of love, i worship you
Blessed comforter,i adore your name
The sanctifier,the baptizer and the coming Lord
I worship you.The gentle dove,i worship you
The fire of heaven,i bless your name
Holy Spirit,you are my healer,my teacher and my leader
I worship you Lord,oh bread of heaven
I adore you Lord,oh king of heaven
Blessed be your name forever and ever amen

3 comments:

  1. Halleluiah,blessed be the name of the Lord forever and ever amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah, we forever worship and adore thee your holy throne of grace, Amen and Amen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless you brother George for coming here.Have a great day.

      Delete