Monday 2 May 2016

AFTER I PREACHED TO HIM,HE CONFESSED THAT HE WAS PLANNING A TRIP TO MALAYSIA TO SELL HARD DRUG by Oluwatosin Ibukun Adebowale

Going down memory lane, I remember witnessing to a man who, after believing and committing to the gospel, told me he was about making a trip to Malaysia to sell hard drugs. I remember another, who after reaching out to him said he was into 'Yahoo Yahoo' and that he had thought of doing blood rituals since it wasn't paying again.
I remember another I preached to and later found out he had been stealing from his boss. They found a new life, planted some in church, trusting God to take care of the rest. I didn't have to put my hands in their mouths to extract confessions but they eventually couldn't keep it to themselves after they had found a new path. I remember a dear friend of mine who preached to three young guys just this year and got a word of knowledge about them planning a rape. One of them admitted, panicking, not knowing how she found out. Well, we just find out! Lol

The impact of the believer who wins souls for Christ is great. We change society not by violence, tooth for tooth, eye for an eye but by reaching out to souls consistently in obedience to Christ's command.
The world is dark, but we are the light here! The weapons of our warfare aren't carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. When souls are saved and matured it affects the society for good. Dear Christian, invest your time and energy in soul winning. Learn it by all means. You may just be saving a potential suicide bomber, rapist, murderer, thief, or whatever.
I was on the street last night reaching out one on one and I witnessed to five people within the space of thirty minutes. I long to do more. For me, it's more urgent and serious. Let's evangelise! On your way to work, when you're back, anytime. One person per day is a good way to start. Be intentional about it.
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. wow!glory be to God Almighty and may God bless you and continue to keep your sheep in the light of God. Amen.

    ReplyDelete