Friday 6 May 2016

MISCARRIAGE LEAVES UPON HEARING THE WORD OF FAITH -Bishop Oyedepo's testimony

After we got married,I came home one day and my wife told me she had had miscarriage.I simply said 'It cannot happen! Can I have my food please? There was no further mention of it,not even in prayer.Why? I had already entered into rest in that area.I had heard from God in his word: You shall be blessed above all people,there shall neither be male nor female barren among you,or among your cattle (Deuteronomy 7.14) This is a testimony from the founder of Living Church worldwide,Bishop David Oyedepo.The word of faith in his mouth has been working for him in these last 35 years in his ministry.Yes,the word works,therefore speak the word much more then you speak about your circumstances.The word of God is quick and powerful,sharper than any two edged sword.When spoken with the heart of faith,no negative circumstance can stand it's potency.

1 comment:

  1. we should learn to always speak positive in any situation we may find ourselves.

    ReplyDelete