Sunday 8 May 2016

PAULA WHITE CLAIMS BILLY GRAHAM GAVE DONALD TRUMP 'PROPHETIC WORD,' SIGNED BIBLE FOR 60TH BIRTHDAY

Donald Trump (L) and televangelist Paula White (R).
Gospel televangelist Paula White says evangelical icon Billy Graham signed a Bible and wrote a letter with a "prophetic word" in it for Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump for his 60th birthday.Nearly 10 years ago as she was thinking about what to get Trump for his 60th birthday, she said she discovered that he had always wanted a signed Bible and letter from Graham and she got it done."I found out that he really wanted a Bible that had been signed and a letter by Billy Graham. So for his 60th birthday, Billy Graham wrote a prophetic word and a letter to Mr. Donald Trump. Can you hear me here?" she asked the crowd. "I am saying that he loves God. So when you look at the fruit of his life, you see his children, you see the people around him."
While the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association is yet to confirm White's claim, Franklin Graham, Billy Graham's son said Wednesday that he did not see any of the current presidential candidates in either party that he would endorse. "I have no hope in the Republican Party and I don't have any hope in the Democratic Party," he said on Fox Business Network' "I'm staying out of the race. The politicians have messed this country up big time. I'm unaffiliated [and] I'm independent. I'm just fed up with the politicians. I think the only hope for this country is God," he explained.
Credit : Christianpost


No comments:

Post a Comment